Who is GMFS Mortgage?
Founded in 1999, GMFS Mortgage has grown to be a GREAT mortgage company powered by GREAT people who are CHANGING LIVES and committed to even GREATER mortgage solutions.
GMFS Mortgage offers a wide variety of residential mortgage products including Conventional, Jumbo and Government programs such as FHA loan, VA (Veterans) loan, USDA (Rural Development) loan and Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) also known as reverse mortgages. This allows your experienced GMFS Mortgage Banker to help you determine the right home loan solution for your specific situation whether you want to purchase a home, build or renovate your dream home, buy a second/vacation home, refinance your mortgage or take advantage of government programs for seniors to leverage the equity of your home through a reverse mortgage.
GMFS Mortgage handles all aspects of the lending process, from application to funding, giving us the ability to expedite decisions and control service levels. Our residential home loan products and services are currently offered in 23 states.
Buying a home is a huge step but it has never been a better time to make that leap. Often, the monthly expense of owning your home is not very different from the cost of renting. GMFS makes the transition from renting to owning simple. GMFS can show you how to get superior rates based on your credit. We’ll also show you how you can get approval in one phone call and close your residential home loan in as little as two weeks!
Why GMFS Mortgage?
- “CHANGING LIVES” with GREAT customer service (GMFS Mortgage Customer Ratings & Reviews)
- Since 1999, over 65,000 customers in multiple states resulting in over $12 billion in funding
- Largest Louisiana operated mortgage lender
- Local processing and underwriting
- Fast Pre-Qualification process
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and 2012 winner of their Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- Free, no obligation consultation by experienced GMFS Mortgage Bankers to determine the right home loan solution for you
- Per USDA Rural Development, GMFS, LLC is the #1 USDA lender in the state of Louisiana for fiscal year 2015 with 875 USDA Rural Development Loans for $136.5 million
GMFS is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is a licensed residential mortgage lender currently doing business in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.